Submitted Content Copyright Agreement
Any author submitting their article and content to us for publication on this website, agrees to the terms of this agreement.
By sending us your content and asking for the publication of it on this website, you, the original author, hereby transfer your copyright to us (the publisher).
You hereby agree to
- Grant us the exclusive right, for the full term of copyright and any renewals/extensions thereof, both to reproduce and/or distribute your article (including the abstract, added images/videos/contents produced by you) ourselves throughout the world in printed, electronic or any other medium, and in turn to authorize others (including Reproduction Rights Organizations) to do the same. (Direct requests for permission to use your article published with us can be passed on to us and we will deal with them.)
- Have your article published on this website, and on other websites published by us, and that we may sell or distribute it within our websites, on its own, or with other related material. In return, we agree to publish your article at our expense.
- Warrant that the article and any added content is your original work (or that any other added copyright work is clearly labelled with its original source), has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publisher. If it contains material which is someone else’s copyright, you promise that you have obtained the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner (and you agree to supply such written permission(s) to the publisher upon request) and that the material is clearly identified and acknowledged within the text. You also promise that the article does not, to the best of your knowledge, contain anything which is libelous, illegal, or infringes anyone’s copyright or other rights.
- Assert your Moral Right to be identified as the author, and we promise that we will respect your rights as the author. That is, we will make sure that your name is always clearly associated with the article and, while you do allow us to make necessary editorial changes, we will not make any substantial alterations to your article without consulting you. When the article is accepted, we undertake to publish it as soon as we reasonably can. If it is rejected, this agreement is automatically cancelled, and all copyrights return to you. On publication, we will send you a free copy.
- Transfer the copyright of the submitted work to us, and we will indicate this with your author profile (or any way we agree upon), which appears on your article. You have the right to use your own article (provided you acknowledge the published original in standard bibliographic citation form) in the following ways, if you do not sell it or give it away, in ways which would conflict directly with our commercial business interests. You are free to use your published article for the internal educational or other purposes of your own institution and company; mounted on your personal web page; or in whole or in part, as the basis for your own further publications or spoken presentations. Check that any publication of your content meets the requirements of “fair dealing” as listed in the Exceptions of Copyright UK government guidance. You ensure that any copy of the originally published work with us will include the reference link/URL of the publication or the following notice:
© greenlivingblog.org.uk. The submitted and edited version of this article is published at The Green Living Blog https://www.greenlivingblog.org.uk/.
Information on this website is for information only. All material on this website created by greenlivingblog.org.uk is the property of greenlivingblog.org.uk. Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all texts, images, audios, software, files, videos and any other form of content on this website produced by greenlivingblog.org.uk. All rights are reserved. You must not copy, reproduce, retransmit, photocopy, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, circulate, frame, create derivative works of or store the information received through this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of greenlivingblog.org.uk.
Users may not post any information from the website to newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or any other public forums without the prior written consent from greenlivingblog.org.uk.
The Green Living Blog follows the guidelines from the IPO and the UK government with regards to Copyright laws and takes all aspects into consideration: Exceptions to copyright – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk), acting in the best interest of all parties involved. Any images, graphics or photos used are referenced with the original source. The same applies to any quotations or mentions. We mostly use images from royalty free stock photo websites to ensure they are licensed for public domain use. However, we are not liable for the use of any images that meet the requirements of “fair dealing” as listed in the Exceptions of Copyright UK government guidance.
For any further questions about this Copyright Agreement, please contact us.